The Post-it Knight The Post-it Knight

freakin awesome

I liked every bit of it.... this could be epic like the lord of the rings, which is why i only gave you a nine. i know it took a while to make but do a whole epic. it will be awesome.

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

why

why hasnt anyone made a game about this yet!!!! i fealt the same way about the music when the festers quest and
chip n dale music mcame on

Fodo! Fodo!

well done

ots fun and fast. those little douhnut holes chew through the planet fast. there is a huge glitch though. if you click on an item to buy it, then click on a cheaper category but not the item....it give it to you for way cheaper. for example... i clicked on miner to buy it, then clicked on the small category and was buying miners at 2 gold. same goes for all items.

Zombies Must Die Zombies Must Die

not impressed

it was a decent idea, and you should have taken a little more from angry birds. canonball physics are terrible and what is the currency for? i shouldn't have to search to find out how to use my currency anyway.

Canabalt Canabalt

pixel art is great

it was short and to the point, making it hard not to say "just one more time" a currency system to buy simpl powerups would be pretty sweet

Man on a Mountain Man on a Mountain

harmonica

i liked everything but the harmonica. it was the same thing over and over again, other than that its ok.
Playing the same two notes just got too repetitive and boring and eventually out of place towards the end.

After Curfew After Curfew

haha

reminds me of "low G man" i like the piece, it has a "logans run" feel, but the background and smoke seem like you got tired of drawing and just did it to finish it. i do it... so i can understand why if you did. other than that, its a neat idea

The Murderer of Briar's Run The Murderer of Briar's Run

so much

there is so much to this. the more i look at it the more my imagination creates a whole world around this one piece. the only thing i didnt like was i didnt understand what was going on in the background. was there a fire or is it a sunset creating the light? i don't know but i like this piece

Colonial Fight Club Colonial Fight Club

Good portrait

reminds me of a gritty napolean. I personally like how the low res looks. I just don't understand why the guy with a still bleeding eye injury would sit still for a portrait....unless he is a total bad ass! i have a weird feeling that i don't like the lighting on his uniform. the lighting on the face is technically magnificient, but there is something about his uniform i just don't like and i think it is the lighting. Great style.